Thursday, August 13, 2009

a little late

It's been two months already?!

It has been two months!

My sincere apologies for not updating you sooner. Life overseas is quite the experience.
The food. Oh, the food. I can talk about food for a long time.
The culture, the students, the work. Things have been going quite smoothly.

The transition from Toronto to Singapore has been a rather smooth one.

Though, i owe much. two months worth of photos, and e-mails. A bit pathetic, I admit. I'll get to it this weekend.

A few weeks ago, I decided to pick up jogging. Looking at my jogging patterns for the last three weeks, it has been rather... sporadic. I ran 3 times/week, then twice a week, and I haven't jogged since Sunday for this week, and Friday is already around the corner.



I want to talk to you about a movie that I've seen lately: GIA.
It is a very good drama. I highly recommend it if you are a Jolie admirer, or are up for a good drama. A warning though, the content is mature and is not suitable for children/young adults.

No comments: