Thursday, September 4, 2008

bright and sunny

today's bright and sunny. I feel bright and sunny!
I'm excited nad pumped up for my program!! It's going to be ooodles of hard, hard work, and fun!
I suppose, fun in the sense that its' as fun as i make it... which, might actually not be that fun - you see, i'm not creative as i think. But, fun in that I hope it will be rewarding.

And, since there's sun, there's also rain. well, in our atmosphere at least.
But, the rainy days go away, and the sun comes back eventually.

On another tangent of my scatter-brain: I should really persuade my mom to get a dog.
A smart, affectionate medium to large-sized dog. Of course, she'll hate all that fur at first, but I think she'll LOVE the rewards of affection that her pet will give her. And then, I can play with her pet! yay!! Like, a smart border collie! I'l tech it new tricks, and not have to pick up its poop. What a great scheme!!! Now, to go work clonky brain, and think up a hat full of wonderful reasons WHY she should get a pet and take care of it.
I think a really good reason is: It will obey and do what you ask. (of course I don't include: as long as you have some sort of edible material as a reward)

No comments: