Thursday, October 1, 2009

Listening to viva la vida

It's been about a year, and I still can't get enough of this song!!!

"That was when I ruled the world..."
It was a wild wind, blew down the doors to let me in... People couldn't believe what I'd become"


Came back from Brewerks, had a Hawaiian pizza tonight - mm, it was rather doughy... Yuck? Then, decided to mark papers instead of go to bed... So here I am, listening to my music on my blackberry, and marking away. It's so very strange how I'm so much more productive at home than at work... It's never been this way back in Canada! Too many things at home to distract me - now, there are too many things distracting me at the office! :)

Anyways, now that I'm a little behind schedule on my own marking target.... I'll need to do some catching up. Although, I must admit that I was a being a bit too ambitious and unrealistic when setting my goals, especially know that I'd be at school instead of at the office. Will know for tmr. ;)

Nitey now.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

No comments: