Monday, June 9, 2008

my new to do list

I've decided to split my list into 2. the first one i can achieve with a smaller amount of money. The second one requires a somewhat hefty sum of it.
  • attend an orchestra
  • get M1 & M2 lic.
  • go on a kayaking trip
  • NYC & Penn State trip; be nice if i could drive w/ stick
    • get my own snowboard (and maybe boots)
  • jeep trailing, USA
  • white water rafting
  • road trip on/in a trailer (RV)
  • go someplace beachy: cancun, mexico, cuba - darn it, i can't believe i missed out on my grad trip for some 'prospect' of a job. yes, i feel so stupid. it's been a year, but i still feel tha pangs of stupidity.
  • 7 day cruise (Alaska, Carribbean - and i'm open to 'new' ideas)
  • go on a backpack trip to Eur when i'm young, OR take a lux when i'm old and wrinkly :P
  • own a lotus elise
    • maybe if i like, take a lotus training course in CA, USA

No comments: