Sunday, June 15, 2008

Reaction to Star Wars III: the Revenge of the Sith

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE MOVIE. SPOILERS IN BLOG ENTRY!!!



So, you have been warned, and you still insist on reading!
Don't say that I didn't warn you!!! It'll spoil your movie watching!!!





Seriously, you really want to read this?!?



fine.


Yes, you guessed it - it's 3 in the morning and I just finsiehd watching the Movie.
Crazy - a few things are: 1) the fact that i'm still up so late when I know I need to be up early tomorrow morning 2) the movie itself.

It was hideous to see all the Jedi killed by their own men. I mean, it would totally suck to be me if I were the lady Jedi (the blue one who totally got murdered in the woods).

Ohhhhhh, THAT'S why Darth Vader needs his breathing mask, and why's he's so dang UGLY!!

And, the confusiong betwen 'Good' and 'Evil'. I think Lucas did a really good job in triggering thoughts, but in a subtle (but not really) way. Good way of covering one's ass i would say! Mention nothing about religion, but have the entire movie about it (or not)!

No comments: