Friday, July 4, 2008

Movies, Movies, Movies

Being unemployed, I've had plenty of time to endulge myself in movies (and, as you can see, late nights as well - terrible for me body).

And, to try to help with that.. I'll list the movies and write you a review for them later.

[edit: WARNING: SPOILER ALERT!!!]

The Bank Job

A movie similar to Ocean's 11, but not as exciting or thrilling. It's about a small group of villans who rob a bank - duhhh - they rob the deposit boxes. smart move, since there's no record of what's in the deposit boxes. and, thus, 'deposit safety boxes', so the people who store their things there don't need to leave any recod of what's in there. The whole sotry is of course, about how they get the things they do. It's not a bad movie. Though not a bad movie, i'm not sure i would pay to watch this movie. I didn't, so, i'm alright with that.

My suggestion: watch it when you have lots of time on your hands to kill.
My rating: 6.5/10

Untracable

This movie is very disturbing. Better than "The Kingdom" for me. It's about Federal Agents in the Internet Crimes Dept. and they have new case. Well, it turns into a new case. A site called: www.killwithme.com Live Streaming of torture of animals and humans are displayed online. The intensity of the killings increase, as with the speed that the victims die. The site works in such a way hat, the more people who visit the site, the more torture is incurred, or inflicted: the fast the victim dies. And, the big spoiler: the FBI agent herself gets caught in the middle and is found to be on the site - Streaming on camera: live.
I don't really lik the ending though. But, freaky and spooky. Of course, definately doesn't beat SAW. But, for a movie like this, it's not bad!

My suggestion: watch it if you feel like watching something disturbing, and freaky. And, don't go to the site. It's stupid. seriously.
My rating: 7/10

The Kingdom

My reaction: BOOOOOO!!!!! WHAT?!??!?!!? the sotry goes like that???!!!!???!!!??!! BOOO.
I don't like the plot at ALL. An FBI agent is killed durin a bombing, and the other FBI agents go and get the bastard that killed their buddy. riiiiiight. boooooooo. Seriously, 24 is SO much better than this. This movie sucked for me. The action, was not great. There was a lot of gun shooting military rifles and 2-3 bakooka scenes that I thought were really cool. But, other than that: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

My suggestion: don't watch it. watch 24 instead :P it's 12times longer, but worth it.
My rating: 5.5/10

By the way for the Anglie Jolie movie: Wanted, the action wasnt bad - pretty good bloody graphics. :P But, I still think that Mr. and Mrs. Smith tops it.

No comments: